Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things industry is starting to yield real-world applications from connected cars and homes to personal health monitoring devices with an estimated 40 billion devices by 2020. This introduces new attack vectors and more ways hackers can have a detrimental or fatal impact.
ID DataWeb enables enhanced control and security within the IoT ecosystem of suppliers, providers, monitors and consumers.
- Share data and information using high assurance credentials and multiple attributes
- Control access real-time using current data
- Authorize information exchange with your support ecosystem
- Save time completing applications
- Improve visibility and tracking of asset access