SaaS Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities:
As a Sales Engineer on our Commercial Development team, you will be responsible for selling products and services to new and existing clients, setting up and executing sales calls, following up on leads, negotiating, presenting product demonstrations/discovery calls, and developing sales proposals for presentation to customers, all while having a track record of successfully closing new business. You should also understand use cases and how to sell across multiple departments, industries, and agencies, and be highly motivated to assist in RFP, Sales Demo’s and onsite visits.
A key part of the role as Sales Engineer is to have a thorough understanding of each of our customers’ challenges and needs. You should then be able to assist customers in implementing the ID DataWeb Suite products and solutions which fits their custom and specific technical needs.
Weekly requirements will include accurate and thorough reports on sales activity, forecast reports for the management team, and to analyze strategic potential in order to create new opportunity. The long-term goal of this position will be to develop sales skills, product knowledge, and strategic account development.
The Sales Engineer will report directly to our VP of Sales and Commercial Development, should be local to the Washington, D.C. area, and shouldn’t require sponsorship for work in the U.S.
SaaS Sales Engineer Job Duties:
• Call and email executives to facilitate deal closure, with a focus on mid-level organizations and agencies in the Washington, D.C. area
• Understand customer’s challenges, translating to technical solutions on the ID DataWeb suite of products
• Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
• Meet monthly sales goals
• Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how ID DataWeb will meet those
• Use our CRM system for lead management and sales forecasting
• Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
• Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Sales Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of computer science, business information technology, management information systems, or similar
• 1-3 years working in information technology
• Experience working with identity & access management tools
• Experience working with enterprise SaaS solutions
• Experience working with identity and access management solutions – Single Sign-On, identity governance & administration, etc.
• Working familiarity with identity industry standards (Oauth2, SAML, OpenID Connect, SCIM, etc.)
• Experience with specific enterprise IAM tools (PingFederate, PingOne, Okta, Sailpoint, etc.)
Salary and Benefits:
• Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and life insurance
• Competitive Salary
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the form below.